Knock, Knock!

Like any human, I fall off track sometimes when life becomes overwhelming and complicated; forgetting to seek Him and His amazing guidance only to grovel for His forgiveness in being absent to His presence. I am greatly rewarded by blessings of many different kind.

God does not forget me, or you, no matter what goes on or has happened in your life or the world. I hope these daily devotions can help others as much as they have helped me.

For anyone who may be reading this, please do not post comments (or try to) bashing myself or my religious beliefs. I am not out there seeking you out for your differences to try and debate them. I respect that everyone is different, everyone has different religions and beliefs and I completely respect them for that as they have that right. I have been down many different roads in my young life, and this is what I have chosen because I feel it with every beat of my heart. I just ask that it be respected.

Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8

July 8

"WHEN YOU SEEK MY FACE, put aside thoughts of everything else. I am above all, as well as in all; your communication with Me transcends both time and circumstances. Be prepared to be blessed bountifully by My Presence, for I am a God of unlimited abundance. Open wide your heart and mind to receive more and more of Me. When your Joy in Me meets My Joy in you, there are fireworks of heavenly ecstasy. This is eternal life here and now: a tiny foretaste of what awaits you in the life to come. Now you see only a poor reflection as in a mirror, but then you will see face-to-Face."

John 15:11; 1 Corinthians 13:12

-----------------------------------------------------------

Good Afternoon!

I am a little behind today, forgive me!

And what a beautiful day it as turned into. Didn't start off all that well for me; my mare and I had a clash during our schooling session and boy was I ever frustrated with her (and myself) after our ride. Then, like any teenager would do, kept doing those little things that kept driving me even more up the wall.

Stop. Breath. "God, please take this frustration away from me, please do that and in it's place, fill my heart with contentment, happiness, and joy of the Holy Spirit. I am near to beating this little horse to a pulp, but would rather not. Please help me stay calm, relax, and enjoy the very faint breeze we do have today. I thank you for this time you have given me to even spend with my bratty horse, any time with her, good and bad, is a blessing...and for that I thank You."

Much better!!

Taking just those little moments in your day to push everything else away and speak to Him, ask for His help, or just express gratitude for something He has done or given you, brings joy. Can you imagine that feeling duplicated by hundreds and thousands? If speaking with Him each time lifts everything off your shoulders, can you imagine how Heaven is going to be? We'll all float on light as a feather..

No comments:

Post a Comment