Knock, Knock!

Like any human, I fall off track sometimes when life becomes overwhelming and complicated; forgetting to seek Him and His amazing guidance only to grovel for His forgiveness in being absent to His presence. I am greatly rewarded by blessings of many different kind.

God does not forget me, or you, no matter what goes on or has happened in your life or the world. I hope these daily devotions can help others as much as they have helped me.

For anyone who may be reading this, please do not post comments (or try to) bashing myself or my religious beliefs. I am not out there seeking you out for your differences to try and debate them. I respect that everyone is different, everyone has different religions and beliefs and I completely respect them for that as they have that right. I have been down many different roads in my young life, and this is what I have chosen because I feel it with every beat of my heart. I just ask that it be respected.

Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18

July 18th

"I AM NEARER than you think, richly present in all your moments. you are connected to Me by Love-bonds that nothing can sever. however, you may sometimes feel alone, because your union with Me is invisible. Ask Me to open your eyes, so that you can find Me everywhere. The more aware you are of My Presence, the safer you feel. This is not some sort of escape from reality; it is tuning in to ultimate reality. I am far more real than the world you can see, hear, and touch. Faith is the confirmation of things we do not see and conviction of their reality, perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses." 

Acts 17:27-28; Hebrews 11:1 (AMP)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all have times where we feel alone. There are some days I wake up and even though my amazingly, loving husband is right there...now and again there is a feeling of loneliness. Maybe because I'm away from the rest of my family and I miss them dearly, maybe because I haven't been hearing God's awesome voice speaking to me... and it makes me realize that I must not be paying attention. I must not be listening for Him. He is always there, always speaking to us; sometimes the problems of the world or daily life drown Him out. We have to take that step and take that initiative to be pro-active in our relationship with Jesus. Call out to Him, pray, speak your problems, ask and pray for guidance, for awareness and open-ness. Ask Him to fill your heart with His Spirit. I know the millisecond I do, that feeling of loneliness disappears from my body and is replaced with love. His love is so full-filling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment