Knock, Knock!

Like any human, I fall off track sometimes when life becomes overwhelming and complicated; forgetting to seek Him and His amazing guidance only to grovel for His forgiveness in being absent to His presence. I am greatly rewarded by blessings of many different kind.

God does not forget me, or you, no matter what goes on or has happened in your life or the world. I hope these daily devotions can help others as much as they have helped me.

For anyone who may be reading this, please do not post comments (or try to) bashing myself or my religious beliefs. I am not out there seeking you out for your differences to try and debate them. I respect that everyone is different, everyone has different religions and beliefs and I completely respect them for that as they have that right. I have been down many different roads in my young life, and this is what I have chosen because I feel it with every beat of my heart. I just ask that it be respected.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

20 September

"TRY TO SEE THING more and more from My perspective. Let the Light of My Presence so fully fill your mind that you view the world through Me. When little things don't go as you hoped, look to Me lightheartedly and say, "Oh, well." This simple discipline can protect you from being burdened with a accumulation of petty cares and frustrations. If you practice this diligently, you will make a life-changing discovery: you will realize that most of the things that worry you are not important.If you shrug them off immediately and return your focus to Me, you will walk through your days with lighter steps and a joyful heart. When serious problems come your way, you will have more reserves for dealing with them. You will not have squandered your energy on petty problems. You may even reach the point where you can agree with the apostle Pal that all your troubles are light and momentary, compared with the eternal glory being achieved by them. "

Proverbs 20:24; 2 Corinthians 4:17

No comments:

Post a Comment