Knock, Knock!

Like any human, I fall off track sometimes when life becomes overwhelming and complicated; forgetting to seek Him and His amazing guidance only to grovel for His forgiveness in being absent to His presence. I am greatly rewarded by blessings of many different kind.

God does not forget me, or you, no matter what goes on or has happened in your life or the world. I hope these daily devotions can help others as much as they have helped me.

For anyone who may be reading this, please do not post comments (or try to) bashing myself or my religious beliefs. I am not out there seeking you out for your differences to try and debate them. I respect that everyone is different, everyone has different religions and beliefs and I completely respect them for that as they have that right. I have been down many different roads in my young life, and this is what I have chosen because I feel it with every beat of my heart. I just ask that it be respected.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

18 October

"GO GENTLY THROUGH THIS DAY, keeping your eyes on Me. I will open up the way before you, as you take steps of trust along your path. Sometimes the way before you appears to be blocked. If you focus on the obstacle or search for a way around it, you will probably go off course. Instead, focus on Me, the Shepherd who is leading you along your life-journey. Before you know it, the "obstacle" will be behind you and you will hardly know how you passed through it.

That is the secret success in My kingdom. Although you remain aware of the visible world around you, your primary awareness is of Me. When the road before you looks rocky, you can trust Me to get you through that rough patch. My Presence enables you to face each day with confidence."

John 10:14-15; Isaiah 26:7

6 comments:

  1. I just found this blog. Wandering if there is a reason it has stopped?? Love jesus calling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the reason it has stopped :( I had let a lot of things get in my way and envelope my life and had given up on updating. I am finding my way back on track. I am glad you found my blog! I am finding the motivation and strength to keep going and keep blogging. Thank you for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's passage is getting me through a terrible storm brewing before me today. And beyond today. I'm grateful that you shared these words and more so that God called on you to. He is indeed guiding your path so return to helping others trusting in that guidance Re

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying these daily devotions...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to post these...sure comes in handy when I don't have my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting these! They have been very encouraging to me!!! Be blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete